This recipe is a slight variation of one served by my good friend, Lauren.
- 40oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- (2) 15oz cans diced tomatoes w/ garlic and onion
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 onion
- 1 pkg polish sausage
- 1 Tbsp parsley
1. Cook sausage in skillet until done. Remove from skillet and slice into coins. Brown coins in skillet. Cut coins into quarters.
2. Dice onion and cook in sausage grease until tender.
3. Put all ingredients into large stock pot and cook until warm.